SCHOOL LUNCH MENUS
Our school lunch menus have been updated and are being served from January 2020. These menus have been developed in partnership with Diamond Hall Junior Academy, who have worked closely with children, parents and community partners to ensure we are offering healthy, nutritional and balanced meal each day which includes a delicious hot meal and dessert. The new menu encompasses some of our pupils’ favourite foods along with some new meals to try.
Please see below for the menus. These will be served on the following weeks:
- Week 1 will be served on weeks commencing, 21/09/2020, 12/10/2020, 09/11/2020, 30/11/2020, 04/01/2021, 25/01/2021, 22/02/2021, 22/03/2021, 26/04/2021, 17/05/2021, 14/06/2021 & 05/07/2021
- Week 2 will be served on weeks commencing, 28/09/2020, 19/10/2020, 16/11/2020, 07/12/2020, 11/01/2021, 01/02/2021, 01/03/2021, 12/04/2021, 03/05/2021, 24/05/2021, 21/06/2021 & 12/07/2021
- Week 3 will be served on weeks commencing, 05/10/2020, 02/11/2020, 23/11/2020, 14/12/2020, 18/01/2021, 08/12/2021, 08/03/2021, 15/03/2021, 19/04/2021, 10/05/2021, 07/06/2021 & 28/06/2021
Free School Meals
A national supermarket voucher scheme for those entitled to means tested Free School Meals is being rolled out. These vouchers will only be available during the normal term time and will not be available over the Easter break. We therefore need an email address to send the voucher to you. Please email email@example.com with a working email account which you have access to, to enable us to do this.
If you are not currently entitled to Free School Meals but think that you should be, please see the the criteria below.
Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Applications can be made via the Sunderland Family Portal: https://emsonline.sunderland.gov.uk/CitizenPortal_LIVE/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fCitizenPortal_LIVE%2f
If you aren’t sure if you are eligible, please contact one of the Free School Meals team on 0191 561 1417 or email them: firstname.lastname@example.org