Classroom Teacher - Reception
Role: Classroom Teacher - Reception
Contract Type: Fixed Term until 17th July 2020
Working Pattern: Full Time
Advert Start Date: Tuesday 29th October 2019
Required from: January 2020
Salary: Main Pay Scale – £24,373 to £35,971
We are seeking to appoint, a highly committed, enthusiastic teacher to join our inclusive and creative school. Applications are invited from experienced teachers and/or NQT’s. We are a large Infant School with an established reputation within the Local Authority and the community. This is a temporary position to cover maternity leave.
You will need to be
- Passionate about young children and their learning.
- Knowledgeable in regard to EYFS curriculum and early childhood development.
- An excellent Early Years practitioner with high expectations and aspirations for all children.
- Committed and able to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Prepared to be involved in the full life of the school.
Further information about our wonderful school can be found on our website.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, by appointment through the school office.
Completed application forms should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than midday on Monday 18th November 2019. Please note CV applications will not be accepted.
Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted individually to inform them of their interview date.
Closing date for applications: EXTENDED to Monday 18th November 2019 @ 12 noon
Shortlisting: Commencing 19th November 2019
Interviews: To be scheduled